Our Wines

Our wines are made by owner Ros and her daughter Perry with love and tenderness! With only 800 cases produced yearly we sell directly to our customers. Give us a call to place your order at 631-765-0004 or 631-553-9566.


Bottle of Cacklin' Rosé

2021 Cacklin’ Rosé

This Provence style rosé tastes of white peaches with a rounded acidic finish. A must for your summer outings!  Production: 148 cases. Released: 5/8/21

$21 / bottle                  $226.80 / case      $201.60 / Wine Club case


A bottle of or Winsome White wine in front of a flowering crab apple tree.

2021 Winsome White

Made from 50% Sauvignon Blanc and 50% Chardonnay grapes, this unfiltered lighthearted white wine exudes flavours of honeydew melon, apple and citrus with a nice crisp, mineral finish. Our label for this wine is a photo of the farm road in 1920, when the property was first purchased.

Production: 95 cases.  Released: 5/28/22

$25 / bottle                  $270.00 / case      $240.00 / Wine Club Case


2019 Oak and Steel Chardonnay

2019 Oak and Steel Chardonnay

What makes this Chardonnay different from all of our others? We fermented 75% of it in French oak barrels leaving 25% of it in steel containers and then we bottled it without filtering, making this wine more natural in style. This medium bodied wine smells of honeysuckle while the palate tastes of ripe red apple with balanced acidity and a vanilla finish.

Production: 87 cases.  Released: 9/11/21

$23 / bottle $248.40 / case $220.80 / Wine Club Case


A bottle of 2018 Chardonnay.

2018 Chardonnay Steel and Oak

The wine holds the crispness of the steel and the tastiness of the barrel fermented fruit. An easy accompaniment for many meals.

Production: 315 cases.  Released: 11/1/20

$26 / bottle                  $280.80 / case      $249.60 / Wine Club Case


Our 2016 Blanc de Blanc bottle out in the vineyards.

2016 Blanc de Blanc (Sparkling wine)

Made from the Chardonnay grape, this sparkling wine is meticulously handcrafted in the traditional bottle- fermented technique. The bottle then rests and develops on the yeast lees in a dark cellar, extracting complexity and nuttiness. The tiny bubbles bring forth the taste of fresh apple and minerality, while the finish leaves a slight sense of orange peel, combined with a lingering taste of spring honey. Fresh and bright, this sparkling wine is sure to make any moment memorable.

$40 / bottle                  $432.00 / case      $384.00 / Wine Club case


The Old Field, Rooster Tail Red Table Wine, Rooster, fall leaves, grass, trees, red wine

ROOSTER TAIL

This blended wine (Merlot / Cabernet Franc) is the perfect go to wine, tasting of cherry and mulberry and ending in a spicy earthiness.

$22 / bottle                  $237.60 / case      $211.20 / Wine Club case


The bottle of maritime with the Peconic bay in the back ground

2019 MARITIME

This Bordeaux styled wine (45% Cabernet Franc, 45% Merlot, and 10% Malbec and Petit Verdot) with great tannin structure to ensure the aging process.  Flavours of blueberry, blackberries, and a chewy jamminess are on the palate and in the long finish.  This label designed by Deirdre is of our ancestors’ boat “The Limit” that used to tour the Peconic Bays in the 1920’s. Production: 74 cases. Release Date: 5/7/22

Production: 74 cases. Release Date: 5/21/22

$30 / bottle                  $324.00 / case      $288.00 / Wine Club case


bottle of 2018 Merlot next to ripe merlot grapes

2018 Merlot

100% Merlot and fermented in French oak barrels for 22 months this lighter bodied wine tastes of cherry with a peppery finish.

Production: 130 cases. Release Date: 9/11/21

$28 / bottle                  $302.40 / case      $268.80 / Wine Club case


A bottle of our 2018 Cabernet Franc with trees in the background.

2018 CABERNET FRANC

This wine has dark fruit with a touch of spice backed up with soft tannins making it a great choice with many dishes.

Production: 68 cases. Release Date: 10/30/21

$35 / bottle                  $378.00 / case      $336.00 / Wine Club case


%d bloggers like this: