OPEN FRIDAY – SUNDAY IN NOVEMBER FOR OUTDOOR TASTINGS AND WINE PURCHASES
11 AM TO 4 PM (Last tastings at 4:00 PM)
(Closed Sunday 11/29 for private event.)
Pick up some wine for Thanksgiving 11/23 – 11/25 by giving us a call at 631-765-0004. Ros or Perry can meet you up at the barns. Tastings will not be available during this time.
Bring your blankets and winter jackets for a tastings at one of our picnic tables or tented areas. Outside food is always welcome as long as you take your trash with you however you are required (by NY State) to purchase a small snack from us to consume wine on our premises. Prices for our snacks go from $1 to $3.50.
For those of you who would like to swing thru and do a curbside pick up, we can do that too! Just give Ros a call at 631-553-9566 during the week.
EVERYDAY MIXED WINE FLIGHT – $16
- 2019 Sauvignon Blanc
- 2018 Chardonnay (Steel and Oak)
- 2020 Mimi’s Happy Days (Fresh Red wine for the Holidays)
- 2017 Rooster Tail
CELEBRATION MIXED WINE FLIGHT- $20
- 2016 Blanc de blanc
- 2017 Barrel Fermented Chardonnay
- 2015 Merlot
- 2013 Commodore Perry Merlot
THE NEW NORMAL FOR OUTDOOR TASTINGS:
- In order to comply with NYS Liquor Authority laws everyone entering thru our gates must wear a mask (including children) until seated at their table.
- No Reservations. Right now we are on a first come first serve basis.
- Time limited to 75 minutes so that we can accommodate everyone.
- Groups no larger than 6 will be permitted. We do not allow groups to break up into two different groups.
- Wine tastings are served in single-use compostable cups on a single-use compostable tray.
- Anyone consuming alcohol is required to purchase a food item. Even if you bring food in. This is a new NY State law.
- Table service only.
- Tables are at least 20 feet apart so that everyone can have their own space.
- Picnics are welcome as long as you take your trash with you.
- Wine by the glass and bottles ($10 corkage fee per bottle) can be purchased to enjoy here.
- No outside alcohol
- No toys or games are permitted.
- No pets.
- We are only an outdoor facility. Inclement weather shuts us down so make sure to check the weather before you come.
WHAT WE THE STAFF ARE DOING TO COMPLY:
- All staff will have a mask on at all times
- Tables will be cleaned and disinfected after each group has left
- Port-o-potties and bar will be cleaned and disinfected regularly
- gloves will be worn when needed.