For January we are only open for Curbside pickup.
Saturdays and Sundays from 11 am to 4 pm. (We can also meet you up at the tasting room during other hours. Just give us a call at 631-765-0004)
Want to Grab a tasting to go?
We have an excellent one waiting for you! It is perfect for two people to share or make a delicious dinner and have them with your courses. We have them available for pick up Fridays thru Sundays with advanced purchase. Enjoy them in your cozy home, or one of our amazing b and b’s or hotels, or at one of our many beautiful nature areas! Place your order below or give us a call at 631-765-0004.
A little bit about our tasting area:
PICNIC TABLES OUTDOORS: Bring your blankets and winter jackets for a tastings at one of our picnic tables. Outside food is welcome in this space as long as you take your trash with you. If you are consuming alcohol, you are required (by NY State) to purchase a small snack from us. Prices for our snacks range from $1 to $3.50. Seating limited to a maximum of 10 people.
INDOOR SEATING: We have four inside seating areas that are spaced six feet apart with lots of airflow. If you are consuming alcohol, you are required (by NY State) to purchase a small snack from us. Prices for our snacks range from $1 to $3.50. Seating is limited to a maximum of 4 people and time is limited to 45 minutes.
For those of you who would like to swing thru and do a curbside pick up, we can do that too! Just give Ros a call at 631-553-9566 during the week.
WHITE WINE FLIGHT – $13
- 2016 Blanc de blanc (Sparkling wine)
- 2018 Chardonnay Steel and Oak
- 2019 Charging Goose Sauvignon Blanc
RED WINE FLIGHT – $13
- 2017 Rooster Tail
- 2015 Merlot
- 2013 Commodore Perry Merlot
or Mix and Match 4 for $18
THE NEW NORMAL FOR OUTDOOR TASTINGS:
- In order to comply with NYS Liquor Authority laws everyone entering thru our gates must wear a mask (including children) until seated at their table.
- No Reservations. Right now we are on a first come first serve basis.
- Time limited from 45 to 75 minutes so that we can accommodate everyone.
- Groups no larger than 6 will be permitted. We do not allow groups to break up into two different groups.
- Wine tastings are served in single-use compostable cups on a single-use compostable tray.
- Anyone consuming alcohol is required to purchase a food item. Even if you bring food in. This is a new NY State law.
- Table service only.
- Indoor tables are at 6 feet apart with partitions so that everyone can have their own space.
- Picnics are welcome outdoors as long as you take your trash with you.
- Wine by the glass and bottles ($10 corkage fee per bottle) can be purchased to enjoy here.
- No outside alcohol
- No toys or games are permitted.
- No pets.
WHAT WE THE STAFF ARE DOING TO COMPLY:
- All staff will have a mask on at all times
- Tables will be cleaned and disinfected after each group has left
- Port-o-potties and bar will be cleaned and disinfected regularly
- gloves will be worn when needed.